AIR:RUN is offering the opportunity to run the AIR:5K virtually.
We hope you can still enjoy the beat of your music as you cover the 5K distance. AIR stands for Audio Inspired Running because MUSIC IS PERFORMANCE ENHANCING!
To complete the virtual run:
1. Click on the link above to register
2. Complete the distance in your own time
3. Record your running on your favourite app or treadmill
4. Upload a screenshot or photo of evidence once complete
5. Once verified, we will post your AIR:RUN medal.
To get you going (and maybe even a personal best) here is a Spotify playlist with the best running songs, recommended by Professor Costas Karageorghis, the world's leading expert on the psychology of exercise music. Download the album or create your own!
Your reward is the chunky 10 x 12.5 cm AIR 5K medal featuring London’s largest Royal Park - Richmond Park, it’s resident deer and glorious London Town landscape.
Please be aware there may be a delay in getting the medals sent out but we do this as quickly as we possibly can. In the meantime you will receive an electronic medal and certificate. Share your challenge with AIR:RUN Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and we will give you a virtual applause and shout out for completing the race.
(medal design subject to revisions and these will be delivered as soon as we can - taking into account some of the challenges the World is currently facing…..).
- Please check in your local area what the minimum recommended age is for this distance.
- Please note that runclusive events can be run over more than one session e.g. a marathon event being run over several shorter runs.